As described at Samsung website, Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 comes with these specification and features:
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2; HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 – SIM 1 only; HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 – SIM 1 only
- SIM: Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System: Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 76.9 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 162 g
- Display: 5.0 inches (480 x 800 pixels) Capacitive touchscreen display, 16M colors, multitouch with TouchWiz UI
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Card slot: microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal memory: 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Data: HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Rear Camera: 8 Megapixel (3264×2448 pixels) with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection and image stabilization.
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: Yes, 2 MP
- Alert: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
- Browser: HTML5
- Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Location: GPS with A-GPS, support and GLONASS
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors: Black, White
- Video player: MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- Music player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Google services: Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Social Network: Yes
- Battery: Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Stand-by: up to 440 h
- Talk time: up to 10 h 10 min
Device overview of Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
2. Touch screen
3. Home button
4. Menu button
6. Proximity/Light sensor
7. Front camera
8. Power button
9. Back button
10. Multipurpose jack
12. Rear camera
13. Back cover
14. Headset jack
15. GPS antenna
16. Volume button
18. Main antenna
Operating Instruction and Trobleshooting Tips of Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 at a glance
Why the touch screen responds is slowly or improperly?
If your device has a touch screen and the touch screen is not responding properly, try the
1. Remove any protective covers from the touch screen. Protective covers may prevent the device from recognising your inputs and are not recommended for touch screen devices.
2. Ensure that your hands are clean and dry when tapping the touch screen.
3. Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
4. Ensure that your device software is upgraded to the latest version.
5. If the touch screen is scratched or damaged, take it to your local Samsung Service Centre.
If your device freezes or has fatal errors, what you should do?
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button for 8-10 seconds. The device reboots automatically.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications screen, tap Settings -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
Why battery does not charge properly or the device turns off?
1. The battery terminals may be dirty. Wipe both gold-coloured contacts with a clean, soft cloth and try charging the battery again.
2. If the battery no longer charges completely, dispose of the old battery properly and replace it with a new battery (refer to your local ordinances for proper disposal instructions).
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 smartphone, you can download this Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 user manual.
Table contents of Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 user manual
- Getting started
- Web & network
- Application & media stores
- Travel & local
This Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 user manual is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Samsung Galaxy Grand 19083 user guide manual.pdf (17.01 MB)