If you need the user guide manual smartphone sony xperia acro S in pdf format you must visit the sony official website you visit our site we provide download user guide manual pdf sony xperia acro S to download user guide manual sony xperia acro we provide at the end of this page, on the user guide manual sony xperia Acro you can find information about how to use the smartphone sony xperia Acro properly, specifications sony xperia acro, features, resolve troubleshooting. download user manual sony xperia acro S size 2.36MB. and you can download on this site to download user guide manual pdf other smartphones we provide here
- Network: HSDPA
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Announced: 2012, May
- Released: 2012, August
- Dimensions: 126 x 66 x 11.9 mm
- Weight: 147 g (5.19 oz)
- Design: IP57 certified – dust and water resistant, Water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Platform: Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), planned upgrade to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion
- GPU: Adreno 220
- Display: 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density) LED-backlit LCD, 720 x 1280 pixels, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection: Scratch-resistant shatter proof glass, Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Internal memory: 16 GB storage (11 GB user available), 1 GB RAM
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, 4000×3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps, continuous autofocus, video light, video stabilize
- Front Camera: Yes, 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, image stabilization
- Data Speed: HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.8 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v3.0 with A2DP, EDR
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go support
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Battery: Li-Ion 1910 mAh
- Stand-by time: Up to 310 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 7 h 10 min (3G)
- Music play: Up to 23 h
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5, Adobe Flash
- Video Player: MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Music Player: MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors: White, Black, Pink
- Social Network Services: Yes
- HDMI port: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic: Yes
- Google apps: Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Document viewer: Yes
- Predictive text input: Yes
Operating instrucion and troubleshooting tips of Sony Xperia Acro S smartphone at a glance
If your phone is not working as expected, try this solution below:
- Restart your phone.
- Remove and re-insert the SIM card. Then restart your phone.
- Force a restart of the phone if the phone hangs and can’t be restarted normally.
- Update your phone. Updating your phone ensures optimal performance and provides the latest enhancements.
- Reset your phone. (Be patient while resetting your phone. Restarting the phone during a reset procedure may damage the phone permanently.)
How to force the phone to shut down?
1. Press and hold down both the volume up key and the power key for 10seconds.
2. After your phone vibrates three times, release the keys. The phone turns off automatically.
How to perform a factory data reset?
Follow the instruction below:
To avoid permanent phone damage, do not restart the phone while a reset procedure is underway.
1. From your Home screen, tap Apps.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset phone.
5. To confirm, tap Erase everything.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Sony Xperia Acro S smartphone, you can download this Sony Xperia Acro S user manual below.
Table Contents of Sony Xperia Acro S user guide
- Important information
- Getting to know your phone
- Getting started with Google Play
- PlayNow™ service
- Getting organized
- Scanning with the NeoReader application
- Synchronizing data on your phone
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Web browser
- Listening to music with Walkman player
- Taking photos and recording videos
- Using the FM radio
- Playing video clips in Movies
- Sharing content with DLNA Certified devices
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connecting your phone to a computer
- Backup and restore application
- Locking and protecting your phone
- Updating your phone
- Recycling your phone
- Legal information
This Sony Xperia Acro S user manual is available for FREE at Sony Mobile website, manualpdfnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Sony Xperia Acro S User Guide Manual.PDF (2.36 MB)