As described at Sony Mobile website, Sony Xperia J comes with these specification and features:
- Network: HSDPA
- Platform: Android v4.0.4 ICS OS (planned upgrade to v4.1 Jelly Bean OS)
- Processor: 1 GHz Cortex-A5
- GPU: Adreno 200
- Display: 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display, 480 x 854 pixels, 16M colors
- Internal memory: 4 GB (2 GB user available), 512 MB RAM
- Rear Camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: VGA
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, image stabilization
- Video: VGA
- Data speed: HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- Location: GPS with A-GPS support
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery
- Talk time: Up to 7 h 18 min
- Standby time: Up to 618 h
- Colors: Black, White, Gold, Pink
- Price: 180 EUR
Troubleshooting tips of Sony Xperia J at a glance.
How to reset the phone without erasing personal data?
1. From your Home screen, tap application.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Backup & reset.
3. Tap Settings reset -> Reset phone.
4. To confirm, tap Reset settings.
Why your wired headset does not work?
- Make sure the wired headset that you are using complies to the CTIA standard. Your phone supports the CTIA standard, and may not be fully compatible with other standards, such as OMTP.
- If you have a wireless headset that is compatible with your phone, try using that instead.
Why the Internet-based services is cannot use?
- Make sure your subscription covers data downloads and that the Internet settings in your phone are correct.
- Contact your network operator for more information about your subscription settings.
To know more about troubleshooting tips and how to operate your Sony Xperia J smartphone, you can download this Sony Xperia J user manual below.
Table contents of Sony Xperia J user manual
- Important information
- Getting started
- Getting to know your phone
- Google Talk
- Getting started with Google Play
- Synchronizing data on your phone
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Web browser
- Using the FM radio
- Taking photos and recording videos
- Connecting your phone to a computer
- Using location services to find your position
- Locking and protecting your phone.
- Updating your phone
This Sony Xperia J user manual is available for FREE at Sony Mobile website, manualpdfnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Sony Xperia J User Manual.PDF (8.78 MB)